The simulation is driven by a set of data which describe:
- the stocks of various commodities, including money, that are owned by the various classes and are in various stages within the circuit of capital.
- some descriptions, such as the names of the use values of these commodities
- magnitudes such as the unit value and unit price of these use values
- global magnitudes which apply to all capitals and classes and affect the course of the simulation such as
- other magnitudes applying to individual capitals or social classes, such as turnover time
detailed description of the parameters
To be added